7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Yannik

Dembele didn't get a note from his dad to miss training.

understand_reference_supernatural.gif

Egert

Estonian Culé
Apparently also said to Liverpool that he won't play vs Watford. Scenes if he won't play any games in August to force a move and still won't sign for us...

jairzinho

Klopp did confirm that he's injured and won't play against Watford and Hoffenheim. Doubting that injury now. He's trying to push the transfer through. Hope Raul Sanllehi and co can wrap this up ASAP.

Arkk

sad we'll probably burn bridges with Liverpool, i like them for an EPL club. i think the best deal for them is Raki+£90m. (would prefer Gomes :lol:) the huge fee looks nice but they don't have much time to find a replacement. really hope we can wrap Dembele up first though, don't want Coutinho as our Neymar replacement.

Garrus

sad we'll probably burn bridges with Liverpool, i like them for an EPL club. i think the best deal for them is Raki+£90m. (would prefer Gomes :lol:) the huge fee looks nice but they don't have much time to find a replacement. really hope we can wrap Dembele up first though, don't want Coutinho as our Neymar replacement.
Rakitic in today's market is worth at least 60m, I don't know why barca fans look down on him, He'll be a beast for EPL clubs, Just look at him when he was at sevilla.
70M+raktitc is as high as i'll possibly go.

Arkk

Rakitic in today's market is worth at least 60m, I don't know why barca fans look down on him, He'll be a beast for EPL clubs, Just look at him when he was at sevilla.
70M+raktitc is as high as i'll possibly go.

oh I know that and I don't look down on him at all.. i look down on our board :lol:

I'd prefer to keep Raki and get rid of Gomes+cash

Paul

Yeah, even Gomes is worth 40m at least if Danilo-Disaster was worth 30m and he just left to be a sub at City.

Home of Barca Fans