7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Total-Football

[MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION] man i just wish you were as consistent with your criticism of coutinho as you were with 20 year old dembele last season

your presence in this thread throughout this season has been sorely missing

well u gonna hate me for saying this, but your boy dembele hardly did anything in those minutes today.

But analogies aside, yes, coutinho is playing terribly too.. coutinho and demebele for 300M is bordering on insanity. both of those players are not game changers. Vinicius (spelling!) is already doing what dembele took 2 years to do without a fuss, without insane money.

Coutinho is curious case. unlike dembele, he played brilliantly last year i dont know what the fuck happened.

Above everything, i now blame the manager so i will go light on dembele and coutinho and give them leeway until this pseudo manager is gone.

Givenchy

����

now he'll be acknowledged as #1 on the top 5 biggest flops of all times list :lol:

it makes me sick we spend 160mil on Coutinho.. i cant hold it against him as the board are the idiots willing to waste it but man we could of bought 2 starters for that

omidferoz

The worst part about coutinho is that he is an incredible player that is used wrong. What is he supposed to do on the wings? Even Iniesta in his prime didnt work optimale there cause he was not a winger. Its true that he is not a 160million player. We might have payed a bit to much for him but he is not a bad player at all. He just needs to be used in a position that can benefit him and being a winger is not a suitable position. furthermore he has Valverde as a manager and suarez beside him.

FinBarcelonafan

The worst part about coutinho is that he is an incredible player that is used wrong. What is he supposed to do on the wings? Even Iniesta in his prime didnt work optimale there cause he was not a winger. Its true that he is not a 160million player. We might have payed a bit to much for him but he is not a bad player at all. He just needs to be used in a position that can benefit him and being a winger is not a suitable position. furthermore he has Valverde as a manager and suarez beside him.

He needs completely different system, which relies on movement and passing. We are static as ****, so he doesn't fit this team at all.

omidferoz

He needs completely different system, which relies on movement and passing. We are static as ****, so he doesn't fit this team at all.

But that might change next year, right? Barcelona is known for Movement and passing with a good manager I know he will be worth it. We might make a big blunder if we sell him. His first 3-4 months was pretty good if i remeber correctly and he was the best brazilian in the World Cup. He has the X-factor, he is just in a bad form which everyone in the team are beside Stegen, Alba, arthur and messi.

FCB1987

Banned

I'm not sure it's the system's fault when direct players like Dembele and even Malcom have been performing better. He was also playing pretty good last year when our system was probably worse

gregorrin10

Have to try him in midfield vs Valladolid. If he sucks there too, start shopping him around to P$G and Chelsea. If Dembele, Suarez and Messi stay healthy, he won't see much starts anyway, at least I hope not. At least Malcom shows desire and fight to make it here, Coutinho's body language on the other hand is starting to look like that of Arda...

Oh and yeah, IN on page 1000. :p

Messigician

Wash your mouth out with soap for plaguing us with these laughable excuses, Iniesta on the wing was 100x more effectvie than coutinho this season no matter where he played

Home of Barca Fans