7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Vilarrubi

saying puig will probably flop is not a troll. it's being realistic.

r/barca was my main forum for last 5+ years and the posters there seem much more reasonable and not emotional all time.......

You said in the Roberto vs Semedo thread that you prefer Roberto because he’s Catalan, more marketable and on a board outside Camp Nou............ they are the most non football related reasons you could possibly give but everyone here is emotional?????..... :lol: You’ve probably got a picture of Roberto at the side of your bed.

Cule4life

The Culest

Most football prospects do fail to make it big. It's the same in every sport. Doesn't mean we should just give up and not expect anything from future prospects. Will suck the fun out of football.

If only you had the same level of expectations you have from Puig from Valverde and Roberto. But then how will you be able to troll? :lol:

r/barca was my main forum for last 5+ years and the posters there seem much more reasonable and not emotional all time.......

Why am i not surprised. Stick to reddit dude. This forum is beyond your limited level of understanding of football.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

:lol: :lol: :lol:
r/barca is full of people who have very little understanding of football. I wouldn't be surprised if they only watched highlights or only cared about the result (and not performances). A lot of them were probably there for the karma whoring.

I created an account there and made a comment that we're not really playing free flowing attacking football under him and that his subs weren't proactive and he didn't react well to the situation, instead of any counter arguments i got down voted to oblivion and was told i was clueless :valverde2:

Knew the level of retardation that existed there from that point on.

Last edited:

serghei

Did plenty of creating imo. His best actions where as a left attacking midfielder. Which means it will be between him and Dembele again. Valverde doesn't have the guts to play Dembele as a LW and Coutinho as a midfielder. Like Neymar and Coutinho played for Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans