7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

clemente

Its just a badly set up team, wtf is he supposed to do with 9 men in front of him? There is Coutinho Alba Arthur on the left side, and on the right side its just Semedo, hopeless tactics

Givenchy

ill probably get some shit for this but honestly im not seeing anything that special with him thus far. he scores the odd golazo but hes just as inconsistent as his Liverpool days.. i thought he might of got that together by now

Jombi

He's an attacking midfielder, has to play close to the goal, he loses the ball too much to play in the midfield three. He doesnt really play as a winger anyway. He constantly drifts in the middle. Hopefully he has a better game next time.

Laplacian

Barcelona obsessing over Brazilians when they should have bought a real WC midfielder or winger, instead of some weird hybrid that doesn't fit in a 4-3-3. Coutinho's world class, but the way Barcelona plays isnt doing him any favors.

FCBfan22

I think he should play as a LCM, behind Suarez, who should act as LWF (last year's setup). So he mainly plays in midfield and occasionally fills in the role of LW in combination with Alba, when Suarez drifts centrally.

Calidad

Looking back we should have gone for Hazard instead of Cou/Dembele.

Hazard is a different animal under Sarri than he was under Conte. Or remember that last season under Mourinho where he scored I think one goal all season?

Rather than talk about players who aren’t here, maybe a little more focus on getting more out the the players who are here? Players who were brought here on the back of excellent performances at their previous clubs and who most of Europe’s elite would love to have in their squads?

Messigician

Hazard is a different animal under Sarri than he was under Conte. Or remember that last season under Mourinho where he scored I think one goal all season?

Rather than talk about players who aren’t here, maybe a little more focus on getting more out the the players who are here? Players who were brought here on the back of excellent performances from their previous clubs and who most of Europe’s elite would love to have in their squads?

He was very good for Conte and has consistently been Chelsea's best player. The whole team was poor in that Mourunho season because they wanted him sacked ASAP

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, I had nothing against him , he should definitely be more consistent, but one of the few players who's having a decent season...

Donatello

Rather than talk about players who aren’t here, maybe a little more focus on getting more out the the players who are here? Players who were brought here on the back of excellent performances at their previous clubs and who most of Europe’s elite would love to have in their squads?

Completely agree with you.

Who knows how Hazard would've fared under Valverde, given he also doesn't like to defend either.

Coutinho and Dembele aren't bad players, they need the right system to thrive, which we currently don't have.

Donatello

One bad match and the people forget how good Coutinho had been. He and Messi are the only players who are dangerous.

Dembele has been far more decisive for me, despite going missing at times.

He actually tries to make something, yeah he take risks & looses balls, but its something you have to do if you just don't want to pass sideways and wait for opponent to make mistakes.

Coutinho is a starter for me, but not on the expense of Dembele at LW. That's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans