7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Total-Football

fantastic.. glimpses of brilliance and excellence.. he needs to develop somea understanding with alba because their coordination was quite poor. those shots though, grade A stuff

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Get close? Seems more intelligent then him, also more lethal.
Neymar is the second best player in the world when fit. Let’s not forget that just because he has been injured for a while. He can dance past players with dribbles not even Messi can match anymore at his age and his blistering pace is reason enough why I would take him back without a second thought. If Coutinho can do well in our midfield, I might change my mind.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Excellent performance. But if he's going to play LW, then he's a downgrade on Neymar, and we're a worse team for it; it's that simple. Now if he can adapt to centre mid that's another thing entirely, though at this point I don't see it.
Exactly my thoughts.

JamDav1982

Far too early to say that. If he'll be stuck in midfield next season, we'll struggle I think. He needs to show this against Real Madrid, Atletico and in the CL knockout stages for us.

Which players have been doing that?

Coutinho is easily worth the money and second best at Barca already. Dont expect performances like tonight too often on team built around another player.

Raki13

Haha he has been nowhere near a flop most game.

Clueless. Not surprised from you though.

Amazing player worth every penny.

Sound very angry he played so well.

Absolute bullshit ya clown , noticed you never commented on him every time he disappeared in games. I said before he was signed he vanished for Liverpool many times and hes done it for Barca to . Has a good game at last and guess whos back singing his praises.

JamDav1982

Neymar is the second best player in the world when fit. Let’s not forget that just because he has been injured for a while. He can dance past players with dribbles not even Messi can match anymore at his age and his blistering pace is reason enough why I would take him back without a second thought. If Coutinho can do well in our midfield, I might change my mind.

Who should Barca have at LW or who should they sign?

JamDav1982

Absolute bullshit ya clown , noticed you never commented on him every time he disappeared in games. I said before he was signed he vanished for Liverpool many times and hes done it for Barca to . Has a good game at last and guess whos back singing his praises.

Haha pipe down you clown.

Coutinho has been good and getting better all the time.

As said seem angry he is proving you wrong so far.

ASordidGod

Haha he has been nowhere near a flop most game.

Clueless. Not surprised from you though.

Amazing player worth every penny.

Sound very angry he played so well.

He's a very good player, but no way is he worth what we paid for him. I know it's not his fault he replaced Neymar, but Neymar is a top 3 talent in world easily, Coutinho more like, what, top 30? Don't get me wrong, I like him, hope he does well; but he'll never be worth the money, and he'll never be anywhere near top 5-10 players in world. Imo.

dakt

Sure but "not even close". :)
His first (half)season for us...7 goals and 5 assists in 15 apps for a midfielder is not bad at all. Neymar had 12 goals in his last season with us.

Home of Barca Fans