7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zincubus

Banned
He basically missed one season out of 5 according to those numbers. Maybe he will be more resilient in Barca, like Cesc was.

The premier league is a killer as well .

I remember Fernando Torres saying one of his surgeons told him that his time in England took FIVE years off his career ..

Windhook

Fluent in Spanish, he spent some time in Barcelona before as Espanyol player. Also his dream from 2008, according to Marca, was to play for Real Madrid or FC Barcelona, his favorite players being Robinho and Ronaldinho.

Xaviniesta

DvaWsf0.png

youtube stream isnt lagging anymore btw

jairzinho

Streams are lagging so i'll catch the highlights later on.

Too bad about the thigh. It's not really that serious. At least he's finally here, so no worries.

Raketa10

It will not take long till someone says he is faking his injury because he wants #7. He will be out for long then because Arda is not going anywhere I fear.

They say he won't be able to play for 20 more days. So he will make his debut against Alaves on 28th. He will miss the next two La Liga games and Copa quarterfinals if we beat Celta. Damn! :angry:

Last edited:

Devils

Yeah just came here to mention the same.

The fact that he doesn't have a number leads me to believe the club is just waiting for Arda to leave before giving Cou #7

M

MessiCam

They say he won't be able to play for 20 more days. So he will make his debut against Alaves on 28th. He will miss the next two La Liga games and Copa quarterfinals if we beat Celta. Damn! :angry:

He'll play before then. Our medical team are always conservative with estimates.

M

MessiCam

Yeah just came here to mention the same.

The fact that he doesn't have a number leads me to believe the club is just waiting for Arda to leave before giving Cou #7

Arda leave? I'll believe it when I see it...

Home of Barca Fans