7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

serghei

Nah, I think Braida is like a time traveler, like the guys from Dark. He didn't sign Pogba from Juventus because he would've disrupted the time-space continuum as we know it, and we wouldn't be able to sign Coutinho now, in this year, 2018. He knew all along that we would've lost Neymar last summer because it already happened for him. Everything that has happened was pre planned by Braida. He doesn't get involved as much because he doesn't want to interfere and cause a paradox in time.

That's why he didn't sign Pogba. He convinced him to come, and talked with Juve, but pulled the plug to preseve this moment. The 14 point lead and the imminent signing of Coutinho.

FCBfan22

A bird just told me that Braida finally found Pogba in Manchester and is camping outside his house now to monitor him effectively.

Aha! So all of these trips from our board to England are not to sign Coutinho... They are actually travelling to Manchester to convince Braida to come home and leave Pogba alone. Coutinho is a decoy.

Makes sense to me.

xXKonan

Sergie Sole (MD) was on Cat radio saying one of the main reasons we want to get this one done in January is because the Club is afraid the WC would raise his value even more.

He also mentions it's close and could be announce next week but we have heard that line so many times already.

jairzinho

Sergie Sole (MD) was on Cat radio saying one of the main reasons we want to get this one done in January is because the Club is afraid the WC would raise his value even more.

He also mentions it's close and could be announce next week but we have heard that line so many times already.

This.

we've been here before. Matter of hours, matter of days.

It seems like most of the journos are bent on milking this story for all it's worth.

Another thing that pisses me off is the hypocrisy of most Liverpool fans.

What exactly is their problem when they've been pretty much after VVD the same way we've been after Coutinho.

It's right for them to continuously raid Southampton year after year but not right for us.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will take time when we haven't even presented an offer for him and opened negotiations.

FCBfan22

Someone posted this on Twitter:

Well Liverpool “apparently”have agreed a fee with Monaco’s Thomas Lemar , fee believed to be in the region of 90£ million pounds. If true Coutinho to Barcelona done deal, btw lemar medical set for sometime this week

FCBfan22

DSp3Hr5XkAAjTSa.jpg

raki

Well, another day wasted.... It's taking forever Bartomeu and his puppy's won't do shit...

Be realistic. These kind of transfers take time. It´s a top 20 WC player from a top club that do not want to sell a superstar.

Do you want the transfer done? Offer 200M. lol.

Patience is needed to spare 15-20M.

Total-Football

cover is ominous.. they seem to emphasize the difference between the offer and demand, probably paving the way for saving face..fucking press

Home of Barca Fans