7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

I'd agree on Salah but he's going through a purple patch of course .. Much like Mane was a while back and he hasn't scored since August ...

Incidentally for all those Erikson lovers ... guess who's made the most chances / assists for Chelsea this season .. yes that creative genius Azpilcueta ....

Aczi is nowhere near the most chances created for Chelsea.

Had a few assists and seems to link with Morata well though.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Hi Rawk,

I know you're watching.

Just wanted to reinforce my thanks to you for relieving me of the tediousness of your forum - just like I've relieved myself of the tediousness of this forum.

Ta

JamDav1982

Hi Rawk,

I know you're watching.

Just wanted to reinforce my thanks to you for relieving me of the tediousness of your forum - just like I've relieved myself of the tediousness of this forum.

Ta

Tedious forum?

From a troll who makes up contacts at Liverpool for attention.

No wonder they banned you at RAWK.

[tw]935657313976774656[/tw]

Pay the god damn money. Better yet, get Griezmann as well for 250m combined.

Clear out the trash like Suarez, Gomes, Arda, Paco, Vidal, Vermaelen, Deulofeu, Rakitic etc for around 100m. Add the 100m we still have from last summer's transfer window and there's 200m right there. With those aforementioned players gone we'll see a huge decrease in our wage bill that would provide us with some extra financial stability. With that being said our transfer budget for the upcoming transfer window should be at least 150m, I mean that's the least a major club can get by with these days.

When you add that all up it comes to 350m. Get Coutinho and Griezmann for 250m, promote a couple B team players to the first team to play as rotation players, buy some more young, cheap depth for 50m and spend the remaining 50m on a centreback or two.

Anyways, this is all redundant since we know how this board likes to operate. Expect a few more Ozils, Di Marias, Sanchezs and Aubameyangs on massive wages signed on 5 year deals.

Judoman

Clear out the trash like Suarez, Gomes, Arda, Paco, Vidal, Vermaelen, Deulofeu, Rakitic etc for around 100m. Add the 100m we still have from last summer's transfer window and there's 200m right there. With those aforementioned players gone we'll see a huge decrease in our wage bill that would provide us with some extra financial stability. With that being said our transfer budget for the upcoming transfer window should be at least 150m, I mean that's the least a major club can get by with these days.

When you add that all up it comes to 350m. Get Coutinho and Griezmann for 250m, promote a couple B team players to the first team to play as rotation players, buy some more young, cheap depth for 50m and spend the remaining 50m on a centreback or two.

Anyways, this is all redundant since we know how this board likes to operate. Expect a few more Ozils, Di Marias, Sanchezs and Aubameyangs on massive wages signed on 5 year deals.

So you re sugesting a sell-off at discount prices? Why would we do that? It s not like we can throw money away..

vlad

If player like paulinho is worth 40 m, you would sell 8 players for 100m and buy 2 players for 250, after throwing 150 for youngster, go cheer for city, psg or similar club or be okay that barca cant rule the world of football like before, throwing cash like drunk billioner is not sustainable.

CatalinR10

He is quite often missing in liverpool matches, i douvt he would increase so much barca chance for treble, he is not 2 time better then old iniesta. 150 for him? Give me a break

any better option in your opinion except buying all the gomes , arda , paco type of players for 40 mil each again ?

Riordon

any better option in your opinion except buying all the gomes , arda , paco type of players for 40 mil each again ?

There are also the option of buying young quality players from smaller teams. Coutinho is not the only player who will improve our team. Lemar, Jorginho, Fabinho and Fekir are players that would immediately improve our team without costing 150m. Its not substantiable to buy players for 150m in the long run and only chase players from top clubs.

So you re sugesting a sell-off at discount prices? Why would we do that? It s not like we can throw money away..

If player like paulinho is worth 40 m, you would sell 8 players for 100m and buy 2 players for 250, after throwing 150 for youngster, go cheer for city, psg or similar club or be okay that barca cant rule the world of football like before, throwing cash like drunk billioner is not sustainable.

Just because we bought Paulinho for 40m doesn't mean his actual value is that much, a player is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for him. If Suarez keeps up his current form we'd be lucky to get 50m for him and the rest of the trash that barely get any minutes or are old could go for anywhere between 50-80m combined.

I wouldn't like for us to pay 250m for two players, but that's the price of established stars in today's market. We could also opt for youngsters that would be cheaper (Dembele is a unique case due to Neymar money), but have no guarantee of panning out. You have to pay big to get quality these days, either we adapt or become a mediocre club and hope for another Masia miracle.

My plan isn't all that ridiculous either, we can sell players to make over 100m, we have 100m from last year's window as well as likely another 100m+ from this year's window.

Home of Barca Fans