7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

cro-man

I think we have serious problems with the wages. We lost neymar and got more players to pay and dont sell anybody just loan them and pay their wages. I am pretty sure those rats are toying around with everyone and wont admit whats the real deal here....

Andrew M

I think we have serious problems with the wages. We lost neymar and got more players to pay and dont sell anybody just loan them and pay their wages. I am pretty sure those rats are toying around with everyone and wont admit whats the real deal here....

We were after a mid always this market so had room for him (paulinho) plus budgeted for new messi contract and neymar. Demebele and coutinho would make up neymar's wages

Thiago10

Fuck, this transfer window was a mess. How on earth will we win trophies if our midfield is Iniesta-Busquets-Rakitic or whatever? Seriously, that is just depressing, there's at least 10 teams with a better midfield than us.

5ergio_Busquets

One bad game against a FAR BETTER NAPOLI side also Sarri is at least 1 of the top 5 coaches in the world atm.

Well, we didn't see him live playing much, all we have seen of him are those youtube videos and they are less helpful in judging a player than that one game.
I also watched him in the first game in Italy and he didn't do any better, so that's 2 games. People who watched football long enough would recognize a special player even in one of his bad games.
For example Iniesta could have a very bad game but you would still be able to see his brilliance in one or two moments, we didn't see anything like that from Seri.

giorgoXXI

whats strange is, according to sky sports, we didnt even bid for him today :thinking:

Barca are not going to bid until Coutinho's agent tell them Liverpool have agreed to sell him. Its just a waste of time. Last time Barca bid, Liverpool didn't even bother replying back.

On another note, Coutinho is schedule to speak after the Brazil game tonight. He has one last bullet, to publicly ask Liverpool to sell him with a strong message.

Thiago10

The last glimpse of hope I still have will be gone by 23 PM. There's no way that Liverpool would let Cout go if they don't sign a replacement and the only one who looked likely (Lemar), doesn't anymore as it is too late.

Home of Barca Fans