7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

springfield

Mesimenia

I think that he's coming, now that Liverpool try to secure a replacement with Lemar.
Great news for us.

Lemar is not the replacement of Coutinho. Liverpool use Keita (75m Euro) money to buy Lemar. but lemar may be replace Coutinho next summer (as per Liverpool Echo newspaper rumour & LFC fans Forum).

Messi983

Monaco said NO. According to MD Lpool offered 72 mil. As I said they will for sure demand 90+ mil...

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...r-lemar-objetivo-para-relevar-a-coutinho.html

I wouldn't be surprised if they'll demand 100M or just say he's not for sale. They absolutely don't need to sell and especially not now. Monaco already got 180M from players they sold this summer and they'll get the same next year for Mbappe. They should actually keep some of their best players and try to stay competitive with those Q$G cunts.

Paul

Well, at this moment, I really want to sign him and get things back on line, it really looks like we need to sacrifice a lot of cash to keep afloat or else rma will just win everything in the next 2-3 years.

Home of Barca Fans