7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Kul_z

Watch us selling him then blooming under some manager that knows how to use him properly. Maybe city and under pep.
Attacking wise mf with de bruyne and coutinho, bernardo silva aguero and sterling/sane looks like havoc all over the place. But, thats just my opinion

FC B

Neymar is pushing his club PSG to sign Coutinho this summer. [Paris United]

Would be nice if PSG would overbid Chelshit for Coutinho so Barca can get around 140 mill from him :)

kobby

Watch us selling him then blooming under some manager that knows how to use him properly. Maybe city and under pep.
Attacking wise mf with de bruyne and coutinho, bernardo silva aguero and sterling/sane looks like havoc all over the place. But, thats just my opinion

City can't afford his price or his wages. And they generally don't overpay for players.

Donatello

Neymar is pushing his club PSG to sign Coutinho this summer. [Paris United]

Would be nice if PSG would overbid Chelshit for Coutinho so Barca can get around 140 mill from him :)

Even selling him this summer for 100M would be masterstroke.

With Valverde in charge, his value is only going to deteriorate.

Givenchy

i think he'll end up at PSG and i also think he'll be decent for them.. wrong fit here. hopefully we can recoup atleast 90mil

FinBarcelonafan

i think he'll end up at PSG and i also think he'll be decent for them.. wrong fit here. hopefully we can recoup atleast 90mil

I agree. I think PSG would be smart to buy him. He would be good fit with them. They could use a playmaker like him. He doesn't fit with Barca, that's why he is struggling.

Raketa10

Some of you will regret him leaving when he starts to perform again in some other big club with a proper manager. The main reason he flopped here was Valverde and nothing else. If you expect Griezmann will change things with Valverde still here you are in for a big surprise.

FCB1987

Banned
Some of you will regret him leaving when he starts to perform again in some other big club with a proper manager. The main reason he flopped here was Valverde and nothing else. If you expect Griezmann will change things with Valverde still here you are in for a big surprise.

:facepalm:

he's just shit

Home of Barca Fans