7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Raketa10

Thank God some people here are not in charge for Barca. He was great today and all of you haters can write whatever you want. :D

Afromaticz

Lmao still complaining.
He simply isn't a winger, I don't know why EV is playing him there, but he still managed to have a world-class performance in a very improtant game.

A World class performance? Really? You mean he scored a world class goal cause his performance was decent at best.

MTL_Barca

Happy for him that he scored and is improving but he is still very far away from where "we all want him to be".

Dembele should get his spot there back asap

xxxxxx

Lmao still complaining.
He simply isn't a winger, I don't know why EV is playing him there, but he still managed to have a world-class performance in a very improtant game.

That was not a world-class performance in any shape or form. He was pretty much invisible until he scored that goal.

malvolio

Messi seems to like him. He clearly wanted to pass to him before the third goal, instead of going for the hattrick himself. Also he congratulated him after the goal

Arizona Scott

Coutinho had an excellent match, and not just because of the wonder strike.

He has been working excellent with Suarez and Messi for many months now for those who care to see that he is much different than he was in the fall.

I really like what Dembele brings to table and think we are better with him in for Coutinho because of the pace on the wing, but Coutinho is valuable player to have on the team. Having both as options makes us further more difficult to plan for and defend.

giorgoXXI

His first half was poor, but second half was actually pretty good even without that stunning goal. If he gets his confidence back, his long range shot is a major asset for the CL.

clemente

A World class performance? Really? You mean he scored a world class goal cause his performance was decent at best.

How is it not a world-class performance? 2nd highest rating on WhoScored, he was moving well, good first touch, good linkup, and the goal was great. I don't even know what are you complaining about, if this was Abel Ruiz you would be screaming how he is the next Messi

Joan

I'm happy with his overall play tonight. Especially the second half. Think Valverde shouldn't have subbed him off, seems to recover lost confidence.

Magnificent strike.

giphy.gif

Arizona Scott

How is it not a world-class performance? 2nd highest rating on WhoScored, he was moving well, good first touch, good linkup, and the goal was great. I don't even know what are you complaining about, if this was Abel Ruiz you would be screaming how he is the next Messi

Some people have things set in their mind and then conform what they see to fit. Yes he was very good on all points as you mention, our 2nd most creative force on the night.

Arizona Scott

I'm happy with his overall play tonight. Especially the second half. Think Valverde shouldn't have subbed him off, seems to recover lost confidence.

I think he subbed him off correctly, mostly because Coutinho has never been a go at it 90 minutes player (true at Liverpool and Brazil) and you don't want to risk injury on tired legs, and 2nd so he gets a hand from the fans.

I am curious though if his gesture was toward United fans jeering him or a small subgroup of whiny Barca fans?

Tekkers

gotta give it up to him that was a great goal. don't know about a world class performance though. messi was sublime today, aside from the goal coutinho was who he's always been this season

MagIX

The 160mio man:
1st half usual standard: obvious below expectations
2nd good if compared to his usual standard
Great goal

Joan

The 160mio man:
1st half usual standard: obvious below expectations
2nd good if compared to his usual standard
Great goal

No doubt he's flopped greatly. One of the worst transfers ever. But you just have to look past the price tag, he's not capable of matching it.

And take what's given. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans