6 - Gavi

Loki

⚠️ Gavi is the only player who has participated in every match under Luis de la Fuente.
This piece of shit also called Pedri to the olympic team after his 70 games season.
The club should just refuse to let their players leave for the natinal team until summer. There have to be consequences. it's infuriating that a season is fucked over because of a selfish and careless piece of shit who calls himself coach.

El Gato

Villarato!
You think you are funny because random Barca fans said something about your players getting injured.
I'm really unfunny.

I do think FWIW Clasicos are a better watch partly because of this little runt. But I'm not surprised likes of him, Pedri etc are ones to go down with injury

Raketa10

Unfortunately, because of our financial situation, both him and Pedri were heavily overplayed during the last two seasons. The result is that Pedri is injured 24/7 and Gavi now has horrible knee injury. It's unfair to blame De La Fuente for overplaying him while Xavi was doing exactly the same. Additionally, in some cases when all of our midfielders were healthy and rotations were possible, he was unnecessarily used as a winger.

Laplacian

I said it before 2 or so years ago, a team can't rely on 16-20 year olds. They're too raw and fragile. It's an understatement how Bartomeu financially bankrupting the club has really derailed it for the foreseeable future.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I said it before 2 or so years ago, a team can't rely on 16-20 year olds. They're too raw and fragile. It's an understatement how Bartomeu financially bankrupting the club has really derailed it for the foreseeable future.
That's true but Laporta hasn't made it much better. He splashed the levers on trash like Raphinha, Ferran, and Lewy

Laplacian

That's true but Laporta hasn't made it much better. He splashed the levers on trash like Raphinha, Ferran, and Lewy
Or selling Dembele without lining up an adequate replacement. Raph, Ferran and Lewa are certainly not players worth selling parts of your club for. Yeah, he's been trash so far.

Porque

Terrible to lose such a reliable squad option.

May force Xavi hand to make necessary amendments which may not be such a bad thing first 11 wise.

But still, you don't want to be forced into these with long term injuries, and especially in developing players.

Recover promptly Gav'ster

Home of Barca Fans