6 - Gavi

Porque

Gavi only had something like 24 touches in the match, which is crazy given how involved he was first half on and off the ball.

Xavi possibly brought him off to have Frenkie be more influential in possession for the last 30.

Pepe Silvia

Love how aggressive he gets and doesn't back down. He seems very strong physically. He is definitely feared as a teenager. Incredible. Not sure if his speed is top tier though. Seems to struggle late to catch up to opposing players.

Asylum15

Quickly becoming my favourite Barca player.

The fire in him and the never ending engine is just so resonating.
I can't describe how much enjoyment I get watching him run around smashing into players much bigger than him then popping back up like a fucking jack in the box.

Future Captain if he stays here long-term.

Andresito

Staff member
I think he is but he has to wait until the winter market as it was already assigned to Pjanic.

Pjanic was #16 and #6 reserved for Gavi.

But yes the registration re-opens in January, only then can he change in the league. Think he'll still be 30 in CL until next season.

TheStig

I don't think you can change your number in the middle of the season and it's just a rumor. Maybe he'll get another number next season and someone else will get #6.

Home of Barca Fans