6 - Gavi

Kuchi

Ffs you have to score that..team is suffering big time...that was iur chance to breathe...real madrid do this shit all the time, play like total shit, score 1st chamce they get...and get praised for it..

Kul_z

He has the spirit of a Jack Russell Terrier.

To the bone. My jack russell terrier is sleeping right now and i cant thank god enough for that, relentless little fuckers. I think sociedad players had the same feeling after the final whistle. Beautiful little fuckers if they are on your side

Horatio

You're welcome
Heard he got bullied a bit during first half. He's 17 so there is no worry there. I think he has good build to become very strong on his feet like Messi or Verratti or Modric.
Not longlegged.

Devils

I can't understand this club lol.

A 17 year cannot be the leader on the pitch when you have a team full of senior players who are 30+.

Yet here we are. This guy i the only one showing leadership and fight on the pitch.

Stunning.

FinBarcelonafan

Not surprising when our captains leadership skills are like 2/10 overall.

I'd say Pique is the biggest leader and he is still a clown. Alba, Busi and Roberto? 1/10.

Messi983

I can't understand this club lol.

A 17 year cannot be the leader on the pitch when you have a team full of senior players who are 30+.

Yet here we are. This guy i the only one showing leadership and fight on the pitch.

Stunning.

Gavi and Araujo.

Still has a lot to learn but love his energy, passion, workrate and combativeness.

Home of Barca Fans