6 - Carles Alena

vuji_31

Firpo 15, Todibo 8.5, Alena 5.

28.5 mil for 3 players that are not contributing more then us forum posters.

Braithwaite,Coutinho,Neto,Pjanic,Dembele/Grizz next please.

Porque

Firpo 15, Todibo 8.5, Alena 5.

28.5 mil for 3 players that are not contributing more then us forum posters.

Braithwaite,Coutinho,Neto,Pjanic,Dembele/Grizz next please.

It goes to show that we can actually make decent turn over with sales if we keep wage structure modest.

Who would have guessed...

vuji_31

Ofc, just don't bring players that are not in situation to come like it was buying Coutinho 2 months after he renewed.

vuji_31

Plus 3.5 mil for akieme.

Tebas said barca can spend one euro from 4 which they earn biy selling. 7-8 mil more for even Emerson deal LOL.

khaled_a_d

Plus 3.5 mil for akieme.

Tebas said barca can spend one euro from 4 which they earn biy selling. 7-8 mil more for even Emerson deal LOL.

We got 35, just 1M short of Emerson deal.
Our biggest issue will be wages.
PS: Not sure how swaps will work in the 1:4 formula when it comes to transfer fee.

mc_lovin

Plus 3.5 mil for akieme.

The 9ME for Emerson aren't a problem, but it applies to salaries as well. Not extending Messi fucked us. Signing him now and we need to free a shit ton of wages (200ME/year for a 50ME/year contract for example, which is a very reasonable number).

The salaries of Emerson, Garcia, Kun and Depay were doable without the Messi factor. I am sure Coutinho, Pjanic, Umtiti, (...) earned four times as much.

serghei

Why don't we extend Messi for 1m a year or so? Strike a gentleman's agreement. He gets paid 1m for next season. The least he can do after he got paid that pharaonic contract that skinned Barca under Bartomeu.

Messi983

OFFICIAL | FC Barcelona and Getafe CF have reached an agreement for the transfer of Carles Ale??. Bar?a reserve the right to 50% of any future sale of the player, a buy back option plus first right of refusal on any offer.

They don't mention transfer fee, if it's really 5m like reported a few days ago it's a solid deal.

Bobo32

Yeah, depending too on how high the buyback is, but it looks good.
I was never very hyped about Alena, but he had a couple of very good games in Barcelona last season and he could play a role there. Maybe not being owned by them will do him good though.

Home of Barca Fans