50è Trofeu Joan Gamper: FC Barcelona - AS Roma 3-0

dakt

It's a bit sad seeing Totti so old...anyway, good performance. Either we're too good for them or they are heavily unprepared or serie a really sucks.
The big fcuk up is if Jordi is injured...I still don't trust Mathieu.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mathieu did great tonight. We'll be fine. I'm still worried by sudden surge in injuries though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Every big club goes on tour now. It's either that or fall behind in marketing. Competition's gotten fierce with oil clubs and we can't just buy whoever we like anymore.

xXKonan

It's a bit sad seeing Totti so old...anyway, good performance. Either we're too good for them or they are heavily unprepared or serie a really sucks.
The big fcuk up is if Jordi is injured...I still don't trust Mathieu.
Roma has been dreadful for a long time now. this game pretty much showed it, they were just getting killed at every section.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I was actually expecting to see a good resistance by Roma, knowing that they have quite a famous midfield, but we just skipped their midfield like it was nothing. It would've been humiliating for Roma if Szczęsny (yes I had to google that) didn't have a good game.

And one thing that got confirmed is that Gervinho is still all about that pace about that pace, no technique.

Home of Barca Fans