5 - Iñigo Martínez

BJJ

Coming from the idiot who wanted eric garcia at DM

Now inigo martinez at DM

You don;t know ball, just admit it and delete account
😂 I said since Garcia was so shitty maybe he should experiment with him at DM. Funny your idol Xavi thought so too. However Garcia was hopeless -just like you. Why don't you get laid incel. Your world will be alot better than it is now.

FinBarcelonafan

Watching YouTube. I have my doubts if he can actually play high line with Barca. His top speed is so so. He would definitely have trouble Vs top teams in the CL. Probably good enough for LaLiga but will get smoked in CL or teams with quick attackers.

Otherwise looked solid. Good tackles and defending.

Of course, it's a YouTube scout so take it whatever it's worth, not that much. Curious how he will look in action.

Nucky

We can only gain from this signing, nothing to lose really.. He was pretty solid in Athletic Bilbao..

Porque

Watching YouTube. I have my doubts if he can actually play high line with Barca. His top speed is so so. He would definitely have trouble Vs top teams in the CL. Probably good enough for LaLiga but will get smoked in CL or teams with quick attackers.

Otherwise looked solid. Good tackles and defending.

Of course, it's a YouTube scout so take it whatever it's worth, not that much. Curious how he will look in action.

His speed is ok actually, but one of those defenders who reads the game well like Laporte or Pique when he was motivated.

More concerned that he misses 40-50% of games per season, coupled with Araujo and Christensen the same.

Means we haven't really guaranteed getting over our injury potential.

Very real chance Alonso or Eric still get considerable game time in CB.

Home of Barca Fans