5 - Carles Puyol

F

Flavia

1345838156695.jpg
:wub:
Puyol didn't change much, but Xavi's hair so funny there. Great pic.

hellsangel1

Puyol is one of my heroes but today was the worst that i think i have ever seen him.

He looked like somebody who was closer to his 40's. He was slow to read the game,he was slow on the turn..............................his lack of footspeed and decision making was shocking.

Hopefully this was because he was rusty rather than a sign of things to come because we are clearly lacking in depth in the centre of defense.

King Leo

Banned
Puyol is one of my heroes but today was the worst that i think i have ever seen him.

He looked like somebody who was closer to his 40's. He was slow to read the game,he was slow on the turn..............................his lack of footspeed and decision making was shocking.

Hopefully this was because he was rusty rather than a sign of things to come because we are clearly lacking in depth in the centre of defense.

yes he looked slower today. I hope this is just bad game for everyone in the team.

Meitux

lets all hope so cause masche is all over with pique,cause as we saw and against sociedad whenever puyol plays either with gerard or masche our defense is shaky, its sad to say that for a defender like puyol who is one of the best in the last years but i hope he plays better in the other games. In in the current situation masche should start over him

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

Official: Puyol has broken his right cheekbone, more tests tomorrow in Barcelona to know for how long he will be out [barcastuff]

poor puyi :(

Galning

I knew something was up because minutes after the foul he was still touching his cheek. That's so un-Puyi.
Get well soon :(

M

mitkoa7x

I knew something wasnt right, el capita doesnt stay down so long if he isnt truly hurt.

Anims Puyi

Vegy

Very shaky and unpuyolish performance from him last night. But I hope he'll get well soon and improve.

Home of Barca Fans