5 - Carles Puyol

xsever

Welcome back Puyol! Even if he doesn't play, that is a huge boost for the team. They better win so that they can dedicate it for him!

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Why he will not be ready?

2011-04-15_ENTRENO_25.JPG

He jumped like a more than healthy person x).. Common TIGER.

Birdy

ok!
everything great, BUT
he should not play more than 20-30 minutes today in order to be ready for Copa del Rey..

maz

I walk the line
We need puyol so badly. His body may have been injured, but his mind and presence weren't. What he brings to the team is sooo important.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
You don't think it is a risk to play him then Maz considering he hasn't had any competitive matches for (how long? I can't actually remember) ages.

TheStig

I hope to see him play if he's fit. He needs minutes to get in form before the CL semifinals + as CB I trust him after not playing for 3 months more than I trust Busquets.

maz

I walk the line
You don't think it is a risk to play him then Maz considering he hasn't had any competitive matches for (how long? I can't actually remember) ages.

I have not been a fan of our defence (minus vv) since puyi got injured. Not because of ability, but because of mentality. You make it seem like puyol hasn't been playing football for the first team for the last 10 years. He's been out for a bit, but he is a unique player. He has never been the most sharp player on the pitch. His positioning has let him down on occasion. But what he brings in terms of presence, desire and hunger (god if ever there was a player that encapuslated the word hunger it's puyol) is needed right now.

Home of Barca Fans