5 - Carles Puyol

beef-supreme

This is a picture of Puyol playing football in his swimming pool
lion-football_1561029i.jpg

And this is a picture of Puyol playing American Football during Barca's tour of the US.
lnfb3.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
haha yeah Puyol took a few knocks this game but he'll be fine and I'm sure he was expecting it anyway - I honestly think he thrives on it. It was funny when some RS player ran by and swiped his ankle and he screamed out and the camera picked up on audio. It was like an injured barbarian about to snap!

hahaahahhaha i heard that!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good and bad at the same time. Was at fault at that Cacau goal (Iniesta should have closed the guy who crossed it too) but also made some nice tackles.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
First time ever he looked scared and that was when Lehmann decided to go Karatekid, but he was probably learning the moves so Ronaldo, if you ever get a flykick from behind, you'll know who it was!!

Galning

Good and bad at the same time. Was at fault at that Cacau goal (Iniesta should have closed the guy who crossed it too) but also made some nice tackles.

I disagree, he couldn't have done anything else. The cross was brilliant and Puyol was like 20cm at max away from the attacker.

It was just a perfect cross.

X

Xavi_Puyol_lover

Blahhh.
stupid people; their hating on him cause
he scored today, it's not like he wanted to.
seriously pissed off. >_<

beef-supreme

Blahhh.
stupid people; their hating on him cause
he scored today, it's not like he wanted to.
seriously pissed off. >_<

It wasn't only his own goal that was the problem, that was just a horrible mistake, but he was at fault for the first goal, made a stupid challenge against Goitom that almost resulted in another goal, and without Milito saving his behind he would have been even worse off.
Nothing against Puyol, he just had a massive off-day. That doesn't make people stupid if they comment on it, they have every right. But only if they're being rational.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Bad day for El Capitano... The funny thing is that he has an off day when we least expect, people spent all the week talking about Milito or Márquez and finally it was Puyol who made the mistakes, hahahaha...

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
Puyol had a bad day.. it happens to everyone, hate he made a own goal doh.. feel sad for him, But Puyi is Puyi and the next game he will save us again like always :)

Home of Barca Fans