5 - Carles Puyol

khaled_a_d

So true. Although I don't like the fact we, as a club, seem to hold on to players longer than needed, I don't want to see Puyol retire :( My first shirt has Puyol 5 on the back, still love wearing it. True captain with lion's spirit and was once one of the best CBs in the world.

Love seeing him once run for presidency or head coach :wub:

I read b4 that no player b4 started and ended his career with Barca ,Puyol and Xavi should get the retirement in the club and not forced to do so ,they earned it

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Pictures: Puyol with his girlfriend Vanessa in New York earlier this week

945289_497745693631235_1341934276_n.jpg

Wtf is he wearing :lol:

Stric

Just saw it on FB... Wtf. :lol: They're dressed like they're going for a run, but they brought their purses. :lol:

Meitux

Its the weird muscle just below his chest that always stands out.

Never seen that on anyone else.
last year (11-12),against atletico when he was down on the pitch,they seemed like boobs :p,BTW DAT BEARD he looks like badass and at the same moment like an old man

Last edited:

Stric

Carles Puyol and his girlfriend Vanesa Lorenzo walk home with groceries in NYC after shopping at Whole Foods in NYC on Saturday afternoon

934614_540813105964550_488240540_n.jpg

This is more like it.

89Norcal

Its the weird muscle just below his chest that always stands out.

Never seen that on anyone else.

That's his ribcage sticking out because of his posture.

Just try standing up super straight and lifting out your chest, you can probably see the same thing. Most Footballers don't have alot of pectoral mass so the ribs stick out further than his chest.

Home of Barca Fans