5 - Carles Puyol

strong, resilient, admirable and.. hilarious
My favorite barça player ever after Messi
I remember one of his last goals for us completely cracked me up, he just kept losing his balance over and over again but still buried it

F

Flavia

This happened yesterday:

Barcelona-09-02-2015-GALA67-ED_54427061073_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Puyol won the Trofeo a la Excelencia Deportiva Repsol, from md, and Abidal was the one who handed it to him :wub:

frog-fcb

Im kinda the same but at the same time it would be great to see him over come his injury an be able to play again even if not at a top level

Devils

Training?

I follow Puyi on facebook and he was posting this entire past week that he was on vacation in Sri Lanka.

Wonder how this rumor came to be.

Stric

This seems contradictory with everything we've heard from him or about him since he retired, but I guess we should never say never.

Alik

He's always said that he missed playing. But he has also said that he could still feel the effects of the injury even in ordinary activities.

Him wanting to play again would be desperation and I don't think it would work any better than the previous times he came back from injury.

frog-fcb

He's always said that he missed playing. But he has also said that he could still feel the effects of the injury even in ordinary activities.

Him wanting to play again would be desperation and I don't think it would work any better than the previous times he came back from injury.

Perhaps though having the whole year off though has helped the injury heal properly also the yoga etc he does with his mrs could help

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He always says that his injuries affect his every day life. Taking steps etc. so I think it is pretty much impossible for Puyol to play professional football again.

Home of Barca Fans