5 - Carles Puyol

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Thank You Puyol. The best captain we ever had and easily one of the best defenders of this generation. The heart and hair of a warrior something we will dearly miss. I don't care even if he goes to Madrid I will still support him to the fullest

I

instinct

1900143_808457989182885_1626377597_n.jpg

1098014_808458035849547_1361351210_n.jpg

1656306_808459282516089_655042966_n.jpg

:cry:

Pepe Silvia

When I taught my daughters to play defense I always used Puyol as the example. I will miss you Captain.

Let's win it all for Valdes and Puyol! :barca scarf:

BarcaVillain

One of the most iconic footballers of the last decade and a half. Absolutely synonymous with Barcelona and everything you need from a captain and a leader.

I can't imagine we won't see him again in some capacity at the club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One of the most iconic footballers of the last decade and a half. Absolutely synonymous with Barcelona and everything you need from a captain and a leader.

I can't imagine we won't see him again in some capacity at the club.

Well put and absolutely agreed.

I hope both Puyi and Abi will return to the club and take on some sort of roles with us, I don't care, just offer them the jobs! They will be instrumental.

zanela

A man I can confidently say gave nothing less than one hundred percent. His legs may 've failed at times, but never his desire. His persistence and professionalism is inspiring not only to his confreres but also to lesser mortals like myself. Always the first to embrace the young and the new, always willing to put his body on the line, always by the side of friends (M.Roqué), always looking to galvanize the team against the odds, lending class, and humility, to a glorious hour(Abidal lifting CL), all testament to his exemplary character. His ever shining positive energy and commanding presence will be missed, amongst others. An athlete, leader, guide, and a friend.

My favourite captain, always.

Antimadridista1

Very sad day for our club. Probably the player who loves the most our shirt and club.
We'll never have such a captain, and he will never be replaced.
Thanks for all Capita…

Home of Barca Fans