5 - Carles Puyol

barca1899

Carles Puyol (35) has decided to leave at the end of the season. He can't play two games a week anymore and competition is tough. [sport]

Barcelona captain Carles Puyol (35), who will leave the club, wants to continue his career in another league next season. [sport]

tumblr_inline_mqp7mybKKl1qz4rgp.gif

khaled_a_d

Carles Puyol (35) has decided to leave at the end of the season. He can't play two games a week anymore and competition is tough. [sport]

Barcelona captain Carles Puyol (35), who will leave the club, wants to continue his career in another league next season. [sport]

Think he should just retire ,can't imagine him playing somewhere else ,but good luck for him whatever his decision is

abual3bed1

Can't he take a hint and retire. He has the right to keep playing but he can't even play a full game without causing some self damage. It's sad to see him like that and I don't want him to leave.

CatalinR10

...traitor

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would love him to be there as an assistant coach or in the coaching staff in some capacity. Would love to see him scream, direct our players from the sidelines, but not sure if that day will ever come.

Stric

I don't know why anyone is taking Sport seriously... haven't you been fooled by their fake news before?

If Puyol does leave the team, I doubt he'll go to another club. It's not as if he CAN play, just not here.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know why anyone is taking Sport seriously... haven't you been fooled by their fake news before?

If Puyol does leave the team, I doubt he'll go to another club. It's not as if he CAN play, just not here.

I agree, Sport is trash and let's be honest, his knee is busted...

We should throw him a huge party and keep him close to the club...

CatalinR10

Del Bosque (coach ESP): "Puyol has not been ruled out for the World Cup. If he plays regularly, we won't have doubts. He's a key player."

Home of Barca Fans