4 - Ronald Araújo

JamDav1982

Folk used to make out he was slow as well..... built like a fucking decathlete.

If can back it up with steady displays Barca have something to build on.

Can start to see why Barca prefer him to Todibo.

Porque

Ronald Van Dijk

Folk used to make out he was slow as well..... built like a fucking decathlete.

If can back it up with steady displays Barca have something to build on.

Can start to see why Barca prefer him to Todibo.

That's the thing. I did appear slow in the B team.

But for sure he is one of those players that plays up to the level. Immense improvement since being signed.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
From the Barca B games I saw of him on these potato streams he was usually underwhelming and looked slow. The games he's played for the 1st team is no doubt promising though.

xXKonan

He's surprised me quite a bit.

Garcia Pimienta has helped intergrate him and improved him once he got to Barca B. When he got to Barca B, his biggests weakness was undoubtably his ball playing ablities as he struggled with playing out the back, especially under pressure and there were times some of his teammates like even Puig got mad at him for it.

But two seasons later with the B team and training with the first team and playing some games, he's certainly improved a lot since he first came here.

JohnN

That tracking back o the break.. immensely fast! We must test him under pressure though, because alaves are really bad on attack.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's surprised me quite a bit.

Garcia Pimienta has helped intergrate him and improved him once he got to Barca B. When he got to Barca B, his biggests weakness was undoubtably his ball playing ablities as he struggled with playing out the back, especially under pressure and there were times some of his teammates like even Puig got mad at him for it.

But two seasons later with the B team and training with the first team and playing some games, he's certainly improved a lot since he first came here.

tbh his ball-playing ability remains quite suspect. I don't recall a single forward/incisive pass from him so far.

Riordon

Should be over Umtiti now and clear third choice. He needs to play otherwise he will never develop. I don't see the point in making him fourth choice next year. Either you let him play or let him go on loan to play regularly.

Valverde rated him over Todibo and from the little we have seen, I agree. Todibo probably a better footballer overall, but Araujo a better defender.

Home of Barca Fans