4 - Ronald Araújo

soul24rage

serghei

Very annoyed by his reaction. Gundogan just told the truth. Araujo needs to own it and stop being a smartass.

Still think for 80m he is a great sale. He has a lot of improving to do to reach elite level and I am really not sure he has all the needed qualities.

Take it on the chin, realize that you basically cost the team hugely, and don't ever do dumb shit like that again.

People said Ramos got sent off also. When the fuck did Ramos leave Madrid in 10 men in a decisive CL match? Can't remember a single match.

companyofcules

Very annoyed by his reaction. Gundogan just told the truth. Araujo needs to own it and stop being a smartass.

Still think for 80m he is a great sale. He has a lot of improving to do to reach elite level and I am really not sure he has all the needed qualities.

Take it on the chin, realize that you basically cost the team hugely, and don't ever do dumb shit like that again.

People said Ramos got sent off also. When the fuck did Ramos leave Madrid in 10 men in a decisive CL match? Can't remember a single match.
Could have been vs Liverpool, broke the arm of that guy. The ref was lenient

Devils

Ramos was a hot head and a bit of a lunatic at 25.

Was much better on the ball than Araujo but he also considered to be a defensive liability when he was younger, albeit he was playing as a RB.

Araujo's main strength is his defensive ability. Which is why a defensive mistake of that magnitude is so ridiculous.

Araujo's mistake is something I would expect a sunday pub league player to make, not something you expect to see from one of the worlds most coveted central defenders.

The pass, the positioning, the foul...all below amateur level.

Like I said in the match thread. No professional will cost their team as much as this guy did with that play.

feggydinho

Yet you'll trust a guy who threw his own teammates under the bus in a post match interview despite being garbage himself. :lol:
Nah, Gundo said the bitter truth. It was dumb going after Barcola like that when Barca was leading with 2 goals. Xavi also has to tell Araujo not to make those kinda mistakes next time and stop with these Ref bs (Gundo could've gotten a pen, but other calls were clear. Cancelo made a stupid tackle and Araujo cost us the game)

serghei

A better task would be to find the last player that got himself sent off in a CL tie in the first half, by a last man red card.

I reckon that level of stupidity is damn hard to match, so you need to go back 10+ years.

jamrock

Ref really should have given us that PK, he has already crippled us with the red card.

They just don't want to see Barcelona be great

Blanco

Araujo: "My red card? I don't feel responsible, but it conditions the game, leaving the team with 10, there are many things in the context of the game, I know what I can contribute to the team."

Wtf, he must be apologizing left and right and instead of that he is saying this!? He is either dumb or working for a transfer.

Home of Barca Fans