33 - Pau Cubarsí

KingHristo

He's quickly becoming one of my favorite players of the current era. A gem. So calm and composed for such a young kid. I hope he'll keep on improving and will remain at the club for many years.

jamrock

some players simply do better at high level, senior football than youth level/lower league football, the game is calmer and in a sense you get more time and space.

It's kinda like balde last season, looks class playing for the senior team, much better than when he was with Barca B.

Porque

some players simply do better at high level, senior football than youth level/lower league football, the game is calmer and in a sense you get more time and space.

It's kinda like balde last season, looks class playing for the senior team, much better than when he was with Barca B.

Better pitches, better teammates and less wreckless opponents.

Loki

I'm in love with this boy. How many players became irreplaceable from the first game they ever played?

mc_lovin

Is it blasphemous to say he is a bigger talent than Yamal at the moment?
I think he's further... like Gavi as well. Both are just more matured physically.

So both of them are more certain for me, but Lamine absolutely should get there. It's not a given (see Puig :lol:), but generally in 1-3 years we should know where he will end up.

Lamine is still 4 months away from being 17 :lol:

Home of Barca Fans