3 - Gerard Pique

messi1987

lets be honest - the red card was clear. as hard as it seems and de las cuevas milked that foul out of. just unlucky.

Lets be honest- the spanish referees are all pro Real Madird and contra Barca! It could not be the truth that all these incredible brutal fouls by Real are not "seen" and that we become punished for NOTHING!
What is coming next? Will they propose PEPE as the fairest player of la Liga? I think so!

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

don't drag anybody else on the subject, no penaldos, no pepes, no conspiracy no nothing. i'm only talking about that one incident. and that was a fould and a red card. harsh but clear.

abual3bed1

pique should have just let him go cause honestly, putting the team of a massive backfoot with 45 mins left on the clock is idiotic.

i dont know what the fuck is wrong with this kid these days

that was my thought .. let it be a goal but keep it at 11 vs 11.. 45 minutes to go anyway ..

X

xaviniesta

that was my thought .. let it be a goal but keep it at 11 vs 11.. 45 minutes to go anyway ..

actually to think on that way.

if it would have been a goal and 1-1 with 11 men, gijon would have parked the epic airbus, but since it was 1-0 and with 10 men, clemente made some subs and changes and thus it gave us more space. i doubt barca would have scored 2 goals in the second half with 11 men and 1-1.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
actually to think on that way.

if it would have been a goal and 1-1 with 11 men, gijon would have parked the epic airbus, but since it was 1-0 and with 10 men, clemente made some subs and changes and thus it gave us more space. i doubt barca would have scored 2 goals in the second half with 11 men and 1-1.

we got more space by subbing out cesc than by clemente' subs

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

that's not because we took out Cesc specifically, though. it's because he went balls-out with the width to space the Sporting defenders out. it was a sensible move from Pep because trying to carve a packed defence open is difficult (especially when no one could read Cuenca's brilliant crosses) and we had to score as soon as possible.

messi1987

Lets be honest- the spanish referees are all pro Real Madird and contra Barca! It could not be the truth that all these incredible brutal fouls by Real are not "seen" and that we become punished for NOTHING!
What is coming next? Will they propose PEPE as the fairest player of la Liga? I think so!

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
that's not because we took out Cesc specifically, though. it's because he went balls-out with the width to space the Sporting defenders out. it was a sensible move from Pep because trying to carve a packed defence open is difficult (especially when no one could read Cuenca's brilliant crosses) and we had to score as soon as possible.

well thats indeed a problem with cesc innit? he doesnt stretch play and often, he tends to be in the same zone as messi. cesc doesnt have the capacity to win a game on his own and thats why, we looked like shit when he was on the field.

when you compare cesc to xavi/iniesta, you often have to worry about what the fuck will happen to us when xavi/iniesta retire?

gingerless

barca player complains to ref, "what is going on with this player, whatever did we do to deserve such a demon child in our team"

meanwhile in madrid...

pepe.jpg

2012-02-27%2520Ramos%2520Elbow.jpg

sergio-ramos.gif

jv52t5.gif

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

and actually, that's just bullshit anyway.

they came at us in the second half and after the changes had less able guys to cram between the ball and goal. they were drawn out of position easier as well as playing higher up the pitch in an attempt to create chances against our depleted back line.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well thats indeed a problem with cesc innit? he doesnt stretch play and often, he tends to be in the same zone as messi. cesc doesnt have the capacity to win a game on his own and thats why, we looked like shit when he was on the field.

when you compare cesc to xavi/iniesta, you often have to worry about what the fuck will happen to us when xavi/iniesta retire?

Cesc doesn't stretch play? that's most of what he does, J-man. he's constantly moving into channels to drag defenders around.

like I said, us having more space in the second half was a combination of changing our approach to be more width-heavy AND Clemente making changes that decreased Sporting's ability to park it and stifle us. like xaviniesta says, it's highly unlikely we'd have scored twice against them if Clemente hadn't have made those changes.

Home of Barca Fans