3 - Gerard Pique

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Joke of a decision by the ref.

Can't really see how it was red, given de las Cuevas was already off balance and plummeting towards the grass as soon as Pique caught up with him.

Yugi

HBA is coming for you

url

X

xaviniesta

lets be honest - the red card was clear. as hard as it seems and de las cuevas milked that foul out of. just unlucky.

E

estranged

lets be honest - the red card was clear. as hard as it seems and de las cuevas milked that foul out of. just unlucky.

how? the collision was a very very soft one, it was last man so a foul would have warranted a red but it was a harsh decision to say the least...the Gijon player certainly made a meal of it.

ricknattery

These 2 brutalities were not even called yellows and Pique is sent off for that? add to that 3 penalties stolen and you have another example of adulterated league, we get them every week

X

xaviniesta

how? the collision was a very very soft one, it was last man so a foul would have warranted a red but it was a harsh decision to say the least...the Gijon player certainly made a meal of it.

thats what i said. it was a harsh decision but seeing this from referees point of view it was a red unfortunelately. although the replays showed that he milked that one but if you see this in full speed you give the foul and red card, 9 referees out of 10.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Offside Barcelona ‏ @BarcaTheOffside Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Piqué says that he told the ref at HT that the foul on Keita was a PK, and that's why he got a red later. Someone gag him.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Out of compassion, Jat. out of compassion.

Looking at a reply, it sure looks like a red.

pique should have just let him go cause honestly, putting the team of a massive backfoot with 45 mins left on the clock is idiotic.

i dont know what the fuck is wrong with this kid these days

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Pique: "Happy with the result, with 10 men. Red card? Think the referee wanted to give it after I commented Keita's penalty at half-time."

Home of Barca Fans