3 - Gerard Pique

Panna

Maybe his bad performance is because of the rumor: an ex employee of Shakira will release a sextape of Shakira and Pique.

Or should it be one of the dirty tricks of the scum to bring this in the press a day before the match??

karthik

When we are ready to glorify how he brings the ball out of the defence, we also need to bear if a game or a goal is lost due to that. For the second goal he tried to reach Alexis but unfortunately the ball fell to Callejon and we know what happened after that.

Im yet to watch the full game but I too accept that he could ve done better especially when he was fooled by Arbeloa in the second half before he fed Callejon with a great cross

T.I.

Obviously Pep still believe in him, otherwise he wouldnt start him in El Clasicos. You know Pep would him put on the bench if something was happenin.

B

barcelonista

He's become a bit unlikeable. He seems to be more concerned about the whole social network Twitter gossip stuff than putting in an effort on the pitch. He's the complete opposite of Puyol who resembles the hardworking warrior, even at the age of 33, while Pique resembles a spoilt rich kid who's become complacent at the age of 24 and thinks about becomming the president of the club. Arriving late to training and stuff like that. He's been shit for 1 1/2 seasons now. His lapses of concentration are unreal. A 33 year old who just came back from a knee operation and didn't play 2/3 of the last season looks better (and most importantly: more committed to his task) than him. He's lucky it doesn't show more often since we're dominating 99 % of our games anyway, camping in the opposition's half.

:puyol::puyol::puyol:

Yugi

Guardiola especially pointed out one player at half-time on wednesday because of a lack of concentration (sport)
Pique needs to get rid of that bitch and start being a professional, or he will end badly

Maria

Before Shakira and Pique's relationship I used to like them both..now I can't stand her music and my head hurts when I see Pique play like he did the other day. Pep should have a chat with him and tell it like it is..he can choose to become one of the best CB in the world(if not the best) or Shakira's lover.

This whole situation made me appreciate Busi more..it's amazing the evolution that he had from 2009 and Pique has a lot to learn from him.

JonM

When Pedro (or any other player) has a bad game, no one says he should dump his girlfriend. I don't see why it's different for Pique. But I suspect that if Pedro had a famous girlfriend, she would be blamed too.

Maria

When Pedro (or any other player) has a bad game, no one says he should dump his girlfriend. I don't see why it's different for Pique. But I suspect that if Pedro had a famous girlfriend, she would be blamed too.

Pique had more than a bad game..and even if his relationship isn't at fault for his form, something is definitely happening..

gingerless

i fail to see the logic here. is pedro's gf SHAKIRA? no! it's not shakira your argument is automatically invalid

Bionicman

"He was never a problem until he got married. He used to go into work with the academy coaches at night time, he was a fantastic young lad. Getting married into that entertainment scene was a difficult thing – from that moment, his life was never going to be the same. He is such a big celebrity, football is only a small part."' – Alex Ferguson speaking about David Beckham's marriage.

Just saying.

Home of Barca Fans