3 - Gerard Pique

F

Flavia

Shakira was probably around 20 when this picture was taken, now imagine, this kid dating a 20 year old chick!
Lmao..
Madonna at 50 had a boyfriend of 22 years old! like WTF????

also, someone show Pique the video of her song Gypsy, he will hate Rafa Nadal im sure :p

I don't think that's important. I mean, when a older man gets a younger girl nobody cares. They seem to really be in love and happy, and that's what matters.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
what a legend this guy is. pulls a world famous pop star, then gets her to come to games and be all superfan.

and then he basically tells the world that Zlatan isn't a hardman and is actually a pansy who's just acting out because he wanted to stay at Barça. :D

Piqué. :worthy:

kkkkasd

Has anybody else noticed but during the Barcelona - Real Madrid Cup Final game whenever Pique got the ball everybody started whistling ?
I guess this is a sign of dislike as at the Camp Nou whenever Ronaldo got the ball all this whistling started.
So why do the Madrid fans hate him ?
Even when Messi gets the ball nobody whistles ._.

*Yeh I also noticed his the ONLY Barca player that gets whistled at o_o*

Richard.H

Has anybody else noticed but during the Barcelona - Real Madrid Cup Final game whenever Pique got the ball everybody started whistling ?
I guess this is a sign of dislike as at the Camp Nou whenever Ronaldo got the ball all this whistling started.
So why do the Madrid fans hate him ?
Even when Messi gets the ball nobody whistles ._.

*Yeh I also noticed his the ONLY Barca player that gets whistled at o_o*

He's an absolute badass and a stud... That's why he gets whistled. Haters gonna hate....

Home of Barca Fans