3 - Gerard Pique

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Pique: "We exercised the corner this morning and discussed it further the afternoon.

Good goal.

@Shakira
¡Que viva el Barça y que viva el 3! - Shak

I don't think she's a madridista anymore :lol:

DirkVA

barcastuff
Pique: "We exercised the corner this morning and discussed it further the afternoon.

Good goal.

@Shakira
¡Que viva el Barça y que viva el 3! - Shak

I don't think she's a madridista anymore :lol:

Shakira dear, we say VISCA, not VIVA. If you paid more attention to Piqué and less to your publicity about your fauxmance, you might know that.

F

Flavia

Excellent point, but I couldn't resist, since she insisted in the last game that Piqué was dedicating a goal to her that was supposed to go to Abidal.

But it was to her, as today's goal. It's their birthday, Feb 02nd.

Milla189

what happened with Pique? Did he give Shakira some rest?

Shakira is on tour in South America and has been there for the last month or so. And since the old Pique is coming back, I hope she stays away from Barcelona. No more media frenzy and distraction needed.

But it was to her, as today's goal. It's their birthday, Feb 02nd.

Pique has never confirmed that he dedicated his goals for her.

ivan22

someone has to explain his celebration! First I thought he forms a "22" with his hands, so its for abi. But he did this back in september, so thats not an option. For the same reason I dont think its for shakira neither.
I realy like "his" celebration because he acts very friendly and not ego-boosting

ivan22

He never said it wasn't either. He's in love, they share the birthday date, that is 02/02. So it's kinda obvious.

ok thats plausible. but like I said, he once did this back in september. so they were already in love back then

F

Flavia

ok thats plausible. but like I said, he once did this back in september. so they were already in love back then

Their romance supossedly started during the recording of the waka waka video, so yes.

Home of Barca Fans