3 - Gerard Pique

X

xaviniesta

part II is especially sweet with cesc. ********** will soon make subtitles for this show too...

Silver

the goal shouldn't be allowed. Yes I know its hard to say :p he should have done a shakira move to celebrate!!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Gerry fuckin' Piqué, baby!

glorious goal. and a massive goal as well.

I love the celebration (either a dedication to him & Shakira, or one to Abidal) too.

gingerless

reminiscent of his other goal scored from a corner too. both important if my memory serves me right, love the celebration

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
hahahhahahhhaa:eek:O

great goal and celebration..but I don't know why his celebration wasn't singing Waka' Waka.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Since he returned, with him playing we lost only 2 Liga games(played 84)... That's unbelievably grande stuff! No doubt he could win over the Shakiras of this world:worthy:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
In my opinion it was a clear handball, not deliberate though... The ball hits his chest but then hits his arm giving him an advantage... But this kind of stuff happens and this time we got a benefit from it like so many other times we've been shafted... I think it helped that Villareal players didn't make a big fuss about it...

Home of Barca Fans