3 - Gerard Pique

Pepe Silvia

Something someone hasn't mentioned that I think has affected his concentration is all the "female" attention he is getting as a result of having a hot celeb under his arm. The same way we are all of a sudden wanting to hump Shakira's leg is the same way all the ladies now want to get on Pique. He has always had the fans and appeal to an extent, but now he has jumped from bad ass soccer star to super star and that is a different level of attention altogether. He seems to be modest, and all this attention may have scrambled his circuits. His slip up that got saved by Valdes was a clear example of his distraction. That was a lack of focus that had him positioned so poorly and nothing more (fundamental). Our normal Pique would have made that play with his eyes closed.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He has his ups and downs every season like every single player... The thing is that every single thing he does, good or bad, is being somehow connected to that bitch Shakira...

Milla189

Apparently there's now a rumour circling around that Pique and Pep had some sort of spat after the Getafe match and Pep had commented to someone that if Pique weren't that good, he'd get rid of him. It was posted on :rolleyes: MarcaTV's :rolleyes: Twitter.

gingerless

He has his ups and downs every season like every single player... The thing is that every single thing he does, good or bad, is being somehow connected to that bitch Shakira...

yeah, the shakira thing is getting old really...
Apparently there's now a rumour circling around that Pique and Pep had some sort of spat after the Getafe match and Pep had commented to someone that if Pique weren't that good, he'd get rid of him. It was posted on :rolleyes: MarcaTV's :rolleyes: Twitter.

that's bs. although there was that gif occorunte (spelling) posted, don't really know what's going on there

Pepe Silvia

The thing is, aside from Xavi and Valdes, pre-Shakira Pique was our most consistent player. Fast forward to Columbian party times, he is now in complete roller coaster form so it is obvious that there is a direct connection with "The Hips". Just callin' it like I see it.

Beat it up real nice Pique. A few more times. Then off with her head. CL is upon us.

gingerless

The thing is, aside from Xavi and Valdes, pre-Shakira Pique was our most consistent player. Fast forward to Columbian party times, he is now in complete roller coaster form so it is obvious that there is a direct connection with "The Hips". Just callin' it like I see it.

Beat it up real nice Pique. A few more times. Then off with her head. CL is upon us.

chris brown style?
either way, i agree. get rid of her anyway

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I'm not worried about the Shakira thing, when Puyol comes back Pique will be at his best.

Beast

The Observer

Forget Pique.. it's over for him .. u don't know the Columbian charm...
If they enchanted Maz.. Pique would be a walk in the park ...
Shakira did us a favour and we won't forget her :)))

Ocurrente

To extend on that pic here's Pique chilling with Shakira, Messi, Milito, and Puyol.

lol messi, what is he doing there, he should be sleeping.

tumblr_lhrs7f2ovj1qc5fgq.gif

:lol:

Barcilliant

Pique needs to lift his game. Its incredible how so many pro athletes forget how good they have it and fall off the rails-Ronaldino, Deco anyone. We domnt need this shit at Barca. A guy who wants to party and has excuses the next day should be booted out. Pique started the season well but has faded badly. He either starts performing or we ship him out Ronnie and Deco style......................

Home of Barca Fans