3 - Gerard Pique

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not only he was a clown in defense but decided to play heroball in the dying minutes and went up the pitch, wrecking the structure. Could barely get the ball in a good position because De Jong was the deepest player on the pitch ffs.

gregorrin10

Fuck of to MLS already.

Busquets absolutely, cause he probably still has enough technical skill to at least compete in that slow motion league, but Pique I'm not even sure he's good enough for the MLS anymore. Should just retire. Probably will as soon as the club manages to get rid of him (which will hopefully be before his contract expires).

gregorrin10

Gerard 'I will be the first to go' Pique. Can't wait until the seniors come out and spew some bullshit like that again. If they had any shame, Pique, Busquets and Alba would tear up their existing contracts and leave in January and leave the remaining money from their contracts on the table of course, after screwing up another season for us. That's what, 6 now?!

And for Busquets at least, it coincides well, since the MLS season starts in January, just saying. :wave: Pique can retire instead and focus on trolling the night clubs full time, since I'm pretty sure he's not even good enough for MLS anymore.

Home of Barca Fans