3 - Gerard Pique

ElReyDelAire

It is a bliss to say but it was such a miss that Pique didn't bang it at '80. Imagine a scenery.

But okay, maybe better for all that Messi was the one, taking headlines :)

MIXA

He was apparently the fastest player on the pitch. Our tall lanky CB was faster than Asensio, Bale and Carvajal. Haha

El Flaco

Found a translation of that video from reddit.

Before the game Ramos joked around and Pique whistled. Two defenders who love to attack and who react the same when they score a goal. If Madrid scores Pique says they must push up. "We have to push up, everybody up!" When Barca scores, Ramos says the same.

After a foul by Casemiro, Messi asks for a yellow while Ramos says "No". Pique closes in while Roberto asks "Why is it not a yellow? Why?" Pique laughs and applauds and while Ramos looks at him he drops a comment to Casemiro who also smiles at him. "Every Single game is the same" complains Pique. Carvajal comes closer and says "So much talking" and Pique continues to laugh. Now Ramos to Modric. "Modric stay between the lines. We need to connect passes, we're dropping too far back."

Pique tries to animate the players and now Ramos has the problem with the referee. "I didn't touch him, I didn't touch him!"

Pique observes before missing the possible 1-2. After which Rakitic does score the second and Pique orders. "Don't stay back. Play the ball, play the ball, play the ball and press higher!" After his tackle Ramos risks a red. "What a disgrace" he says and after looks for Pique. "Hey look, now you can talk, now you can talk." After, Pique misses a clear option but when Madrid equalizes he is the one who believes the most. He even asks if he can play as a forward. Towards the end when Navas takes his time on a goal kick, Pique complains."Hey ! Hey! Whats going on? He's taken whole minute!" Right after even he runs up to attack. It's the 2-3. The one that let's him say "We're infinitely better. Infinitely better than them."

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Liked everything apart from the last line. We aren't infinitely better. We aren't that great and they aren't that great right now too.

Come on, the guy is pumped and the adrenaline is flowing! The team just scored a winning goal in the last minute in the Bernabeu, the morale was sky high... Celebration was actually tame all things considered, I would have lost my mind, hahaha...

RMU ReBorn

Leader ... Blessed to have him . He has really stepped up after puyol's departure . Doesn't looses his cool in crucial junctures ,unlike the so called leader of white shits

El Flaco

[tw]856265922260217856[/tw]

http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20170424/pique-ramos-se-va-arrepentir/1529600.shtml

About Sergio Ramos being sent off after making a two-footed challenge on Messi

"I am sure when he gets home he will realise it was a red card.

It was clear: he went in with both feet off the ground, nowhere near the ball. There's no argument.

What happens is that [Madrid] are used to having very permissive referees here and when there isn't one, that's how they react.

About Sergio Ramos' gesture towards him when the former headed towards the tunnel

I didn't hear him, I saw that he was pointing at me, I suppose he was referring to the red card

"When he gets home and sees the replay he will regret [his reaction], because it's a clear dismissal. It's a straight red card.

http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-prime...-ramos-deserved-clasico-red-card-gerard-pique

http://www.ondacero.es/programas/tr...al-agua_2017042458fd26800cf2461b6de4a8f6.html

[tw]856268496447172608[/tw]

[tw]856288923974213632[/tw]

[tw]856268984672538624[/tw]

[tw]856269242202587136[/tw]

[tw]856269835701035008[/tw]

[tw]856294622653538304[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans