3 - Gerard Pique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique points out the biased reporting from "ABC Deportes" regarding the Club World Cup. They gave RM the front page and wrote something along the lines of "RM wins the club world cup and adds the only missing title to their résumé", and one year later they belittle the achievement of making it to the final when it's Barca who's playing.

Good old hypocritical pro-Madrid media in other words, nothing new really. :lol:

Well done Pique

hardyboy

Piqué trolling Granero and Arbeola.

Translation : ‪#‎ToMySuperiors‬

[tw]678573780977983488[/tw]

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He must have won like 30 headers today…. my gosh he was everywhere in the air! I can't say I love his constant social media BS. But dude is a wall lately!

Stric

He must have won like 30 headers today…. my gosh he was everywhere in the air! I can't say I love his constant social media BS. But dude is a wall lately!

Pique is just not one to keep quiet, especially when he has an opportunity to take a a quality dig at the haters. I'm also not a fan of this approach, but I'm trying and learning to accept this for what it is. He's not going to change. We might as well enjoy the entertainment while it's in our favor. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans