3 - Gerard Pique

G

Grif O.

Pique + Puyol is rivaled only by Ferdinand + Vidic. Pique's only fault is that he hinders the youth development by taking up a permanent CB slot for the next 10-12 years.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Pique + Puyol is rivaled only by Ferdinand + Vidic. Pique's only fault is that he hinders the youth development by taking up a permanent CB slot for the next 10-12 years.
Oh no that's such a bad fault :p. Pique is along with Xavi and Messi my favourite Barcelona player.

J

Jack-O

pique has quality to become worlds best
style similar to beckenbauer
but later he need good partner
puyol grow slow fast

[FCB]Messi[10

I think he was our best signing from last year. He is a good defender and every one knows that. Even Sir Alex Ferguson said it when he sold Pique back to Barca. He should stay with the starting 11 with puyol at CB. With both of them in our defence it will be difficult for anyone to score on us.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Piquenbauer!!! Gerard gets on the scoresheet for Spain against Belgium, Silva and Villa bagged the first two.

TiTi

Hahaha great goal.. im watching it on stream.. I doubt any Madrid striker would have scored that better :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique, Silva and Villa. We could have probably had both of Valencia players for what we paid for Ibra...

Home of Barca Fans