3 - Gerard Pique

messid10s

Can't see us winning the CL with him out for that long. The Copa is a 1-off game anything can happen. We'll win the league though Costa out for them will probably mean we don't have to win on the last day of the season.

Chainsaw

Killahead
BkKQxFKCMAAtu08.jpg

From once having all Puyol, Pique, Milito, Marquez, Abidal, Chygrynskiy, Bartra, Fontas and Muniesa in 2009 to this. The stubbornness shown by the club in refusing to strengthen such an important position for years is mind blowing to me. Here comes injuries once again and Barca is left with only one CB and one DM to play for in the central defence through this crucial part of the season.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
From once having all Puyol, Pique, Milito, Marquez, Abidal, Chygrynskiy, Bartra, Fontas and Muniesa in 2009 to this. The stubbornness shown by the club in refusing to strengthen such an important position for years is mind blowing to me. Here comes injuries once again and Barca is left with only one CB and one DM to play for in the central defence through this crucial part of the season.

And the funny thing is that it happens every single season, - injuries in defense are piling up at the end of the season when we have to play the most important matches.

BarçAjax8

+100 man
Well said. Complete and utter inadequacy from board to let this BS continue. 2 CBs need to come in this summer, one who will partner Pique/Bartra straight away and the other (younger) for backup and the future.

Anims Pique! Get well soon!

Alarcón

I agree. Our transfer policies regarding a CB have been pathetic for the past few years.

M

Me&me

Our only real good and experienced CB and he is off!
I dont trust bartra at all against attacking teams!
I dont even trust bartra vs atletico in the second leg!
Because that leg is the one in which atletico attack the best.
Just look at how they played vs milan in the sansiro and at the calderon!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Our only real good and experienced CB and he is off!
I dont trust bartra at all against attacking teams!
I dont even trust bartra vs atletico in the second leg!
Because that leg is the one in which atletico attack the best.
Just look at how they played vs milan in the sansiro and at the calderon!

He played very well this time tho.

FC B

So mad about this stupid freaking Board of us in the transfer issues alone !!:banghead:

They just stood like fucks and did nothing in this regard for years.

L

Learo

Funny to see people still refer to Masche as a DM, even though he has never played that position for us since he joined years ago. Its like referring to Puyol as a RB, who just temporarily converted to CB 12 years ago.

Look, Masche is a CB and so is Puyol.

And quite frankly, we have conceded 36 goals in 50 games under Tata Martino. That is a good defensive record. Far from laughable as some make it out.

Alik

As long as Bartra and Mach don't get injured, we'll survive. Hopefully.

People like Bartra, now he'll get a chance to prove himself. Of course we wanted him in for Mach not Pique, but we can't have everything in life I guess.

Plus, Pique has had his fair share of criticism these past 2 seasons.

Home of Barca Fans