3 - Gerard Pique

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Great tournament so far, just shows that we can't pair him with makeshift DM's or youth players without experience and 2 super attacking fullbacks. With Arbeola and Ramos he looks solid as ever. I hope Tito was watching, but you never know :wave:

barcanuck

Of course he looks solid when a leader like Ramos is back there leading the charge. That's what makes Pique shine is a true leader along side him

Neymar7

Pique is not worthy of knocking Shakira's back doors in.. none of this tonight.

1291162441232.gif

Stric

Can't really blame him for that foul, though. His natural lack of pace really decided the outcome of that situation, there wasn't much else he could have done.

Jadentheman

That was surely awkward to have :neymar: give an introduction to Pique via a red card. I hope this doesn't create some negative air once Ney joins the team

barcanuck

He is so unreliable these days... One moment he's superman and the next he is a complete mess...

I wouldn't call him a mess he was solid the whole tournment playing every minute and the red on Neymar just adds to the doubts but any defender would of got a red there with how Neymar can trick them.

Home of Barca Fans