3 - Gerard Pique

gregorrin10

He is going to retire in 2022 isn't he. I believe he said so.

2 and a half more years of this mediocrity and his stupid statements coupled with his toxic and lazy attitude? No thanks. Should've just gotten De Ligt last summer and tell Pique to accept a bench spot or start packing. This is why I wished for us to get De Ligt this bad, cause I predicted exactly what would happen with Pique, I knew he was done, and then we'd basically be fucked with Todibo not having enough of a reputation and not enough quality to actually even threaten Pique's spot, much less take it, while we're too reluctant to actually play two left footed CBs regularly. Not that Pique would be benched under Valverde, even if we'd have gotten De Ligt, it'd be the Suarez/Griezmann situation all over again.

TrueCule

2 and a half more years of this mediocrity and his stupid statements coupled with his toxic and lazy attitude? No thanks. Should've just gotten De Ligt last summer and tell Pique to accept a bench spot or start packing. This is why I wished for us to get De Ligt this bad, cause I predicted exactly what would happen with Pique, I knew he was done, and then we'd basically be fucked with Todibo not having enough of a reputation and not enough quality to actually even threaten Pique's spot, much less take it, while we're too reluctant to actually play two left footed CBs regularly. Not that Pique would be benched under Valverde, even if we'd have gotten De Ligt, it'd be the Suarez/Griezmann situation all over again.

We have a hidden ace in Umtiti. He's still hasn't given up about his career in Barca and he still has much to offer. CB pair consisting of Lenglet and Dembele can hold for at least 5 years.

CatalinR10

[tw]1198960648299917314[/tw]

EasyGranularDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif

Messigician

Surely this is fake news or this clown has crossed the line.

Gerard Piqué: "Ballon d'or winner this year? I don't know about that, but Federer is my GOAT." [onda cero]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Surely this is fake news or this clown has crossed the line.

Gerard Piqué: "Ballon d'or winner this year? I don't know about that, but Federer is my GOAT." [onda cero]

If you cannot even care to check out if it's fake or not why do you even post it? You do this all the time. You either post fake quotes or intentionally leave out a key sentence/detail that gives a quote a different meaning.

Now, I know you're a special kind of muppet since you literally copy & paste tweets off random people, but you'd think you could use some common sense from time to time.

Took me one search to find out that this is a fake quote: https://twitter.com/barcacenler/status/1198991084447129600

Messigician

If you cannot even care to check out if it's fake or not why do you even post it? You do this all the time. You either post fake quotes or intentionally leave out a key sentence/detail that gives a quote a different meaning.

Now, I know you're a special kind of muppet since you literally copy & paste tweets off random people, but you'd think you could use some common sense from time to time.

It is not my job to carefully research the credibility of the Spanish media.

I am not paid to do this, but if I see something on my Twitter feed I will usually share it. If you do not like it then feel free to debunk the news I shared

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
It is not my job to carefully research the credibility of the Spanish media.

I am not paid to do this, but if I see something on my Twitter feed I will usually share it. If you do not like it then feel free to debunk the news I shared

if you can't validate it don't post it.

Andresito

Staff member
Reports that Piqué's goal with his Kosmos company is for it to become so big, so that he can sell it for €5 billion and buy FC Barcelona to put an end to the ownership of the members and become one true dictator. [mickey mouse]

Home of Barca Fans