3 - Gerard Pique

Leong157

Maybe he got some goal celebration pose that he really wanna show. Must be frustrating for him to not be able to strike the pose that's why he has been so hungry for goal.

BTW, isn't it manager job to warn him about going forward and left defense in mess? EV doesn't notice or what?

Last edited:

FCBfan22

If I was the Barca manager, I would've subbed him off the minute when he left his position to counter for the first time.

Nothanks

wasn't anything terrible no one had a problem with his keep up's except you apparently
he was fine, even in the pep days he went forward this isn't new nor a problem

FCBfan22

wasn't anything terrible no one had a problem with his keep up's except you apparently
he was fine, even in the pep days he went forward this isn't new nor a problem

It is a problem with our midfield that can be walked through.

No one had a problem with the keep-ups except me? Yeah right...

Nothanks

well who had a problem with the keep up?
deportivo didn't
barca players didn't
manager didnt show frustration

anyone else that has a problem with it is irrelevant.

just imagine if ronaldinho did the same thing, everyone would be on their feet applauding his "genius" but when it's an unlikable person like neymar or pique suddenly it's an issue
it's pretty silly really and so insignificant to point out

FCBfan22

deportivo didn't
barca players didn't

Were you in the chat? Did you read the posts above? Nevermind, have your opinion, I have mine. No point to argue.

snowy

deportivo didn't
barca players didn't

just imagine if ronaldinho did the same thing, everyone would be on their feet applauding his "genius" but when it's an unlikable person like neymar or pique suddenly it's an issue

Pique unlikeable? He's one of my fav players when it comes to personality :cheers:

Thought he had a great game tonight. Commentators on Being were laughing when he was going forward to score. Doesn't bother me at all. He was so close to scoring as well. Can't go wrong with variety in attack, the more the merrier. Heck, even bring MATS upfront :hooray:

Judihndrx

deportivo didn't
barca players didn't

Do you really think its that simple? Maybe if Pique wasnt so busy going up the field every other attack for jokes and laughs, but spent his time leading the defence like he’s supposed to we wouldnt concede all these goals. He was involved in the first one and directly to blame in the second. It’s not even because his level of playing is compensating for it, on the contrary. He needs to step up, or else this partnership with Umtiti won’t work. The defence has been absolutely terrible the last couple of months.

Home of Barca Fans