3 - Gerard Pique

XaviV

I know why the stadium booed Pique in the first half of the game against Argentina, but I missed the beginning of the second half so I have to ask - why did they applause him when he was subbed?

clemente

I know why the stadium booed Pique in the first half of the game against Argentina, but I missed the beginning of the second half so I have to ask - why did they applause him when he was subbed?

It wasn't the same people applauding and booing, normal Spanish fans wanted to shut madrid idiots by applauding him louder than they boo him, even when he was being subbed off they were booing.

xXKonan

Why the hell is he playing these games? So stupid. It's only matter of time he gets injured worse.
Pique can be a warrior but also be extremely careless and stubborn in a lot of cases.

In this case it's pure stubbornness and I don't get what's going through Pique's mind. It's also on the coach as well to say no and let him rest, problem is Both Valverde and Lopetegui think if he's okay enough he has to play instead of being cautious.

All it takes is one bad hit to his knee in some shitty meaningless friendly and he could be out for the rest of the season for us and the WC for Spain.

He really needs to rest. At the very least against Leganes. Would rest him against Sevilla too, Verm can do the job.

Don't know why he insists on playing these pointless games. Does he not realize there are CL games and a world cup coming up? This isn't helping anyone, not him and certainly not Barca.

EV needs to have a talk with him.

Last edited:

aaron101

So why did they suddenly cheer for Pique? He even got an ovation. Surprising that it happened in Madrid too. By the way they were booing him the past few years, I never thought he would ever be cheered again.

Home of Barca Fans