3 - Gerard Pique

JerseyAddict

So, basically he`s saying that if you do that in front of a normal crowd (e.g. Raul at Camp Nou) it`s acceptable, but you can`t do that in front of a crowd made of retarded racist cunts.

The guy is a complete idiot. He just has the luck that he is in Spain and pro-Madrid, otherwise he would be assfucked by the media.

I think he meant this is acceptable :) this at 0:39 sec

[youtube]-SQz_rrHrLM?t=39s[/youtube]

Look at the Traitor at 0:49 sec hugging him. A piece of ****!!!

Last edited:

xXKonan

Valverde says he does not rule out Pique being in the Squad for Tomorrow's game. It will depend if Pique can train today or not.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should still not play. Why risk an injury that could eliminate him from the Chelsea game?

xXKonan

Should still not play. Why risk an injury that could eliminate him from the Chelsea game?
Pure Stubbornness on Pique's part, if going by the reports are true. He wants to play and is willing to take Painkillers to do so.

not worth risking him getting injured here when we have much bigger fish to fry (CL) in a couple of weeks.

Cule4life

The Culest
I'm surprised Tebas can speak with his mouth so far up Perez's ass.

not-mad-amazed.gif

Maybe Pique should do another shush celebration if Tebas is in the stadium sometime

FinBarcelonafan

Pure Stubbornness on Pique's part, if going by the reports are true. He wants to play and is willing to take Painkillers to do so.

not worth risking him getting injured here when we have much bigger fish to fry (CL) in a couple of weeks.

This sounds so stupid on many levels. We have long season ahead of us..

BarçaBarça

If he goes on and force his comeback just to worsen his injury, I will be very mad. It would be really stupid, given that he could then miss CL-games and so on.
Seriously - if we can't win against Valencia with a 1-0 lead and Mina-Umtiti as CB-pair, then we don't deserve to be in the final anyway.

BarçaBarça

Not punished by the committee, as expected. Would've been mad otherwise, but good news anyway. There is enough drama surrounding this club, and there will be in coming weeks (when Iniesta scores the winner at Stamford Bridge for example :lol:)

Yep, he is going to play.

[tw]961576812496277504[/tw]

Who believes Piques tweets after se queda? :D
He doesn't decide whether he plays or not, so he will be on the bench, and not enter the pitch unless Mina totally fucks up.

xXKonan

He will probably play.

Seems like Valverde would risk playing him here than play Yerry. But I wouldn't be surprised if Pique sat it out vs Getafe though.

Home of Barca Fans