3 - Gerard Pique

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Yes, he left us when he was a youngster for Man United. Came back to Zaragoza on loan 06-07 where he operated in the middle with G.Milito. Then went back to help them win the champions league last season.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Honestly, I hope he doesn't play.

Spain will qualify, for sure. Let the Valencia and Real defenders play, I don't care if they get injured or not rested. We can use Piqué for our games.

It is cool and all, don't get me wrong.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
You're right, it's unnesesery to play him... Spain will qualify easily. But Del Bosque will probably play the players who has something to prove in the NT, forexample Pique and Busquets

maz

I walk the line
While i feel he makes alot of mistakes, i think one thing u cannot deny is that he is going to develop into a strong character. Once he irons out his mistakes (which i believe he will with time) he will definitely be captain material.

A.Iniesta

While i feel he makes alot of mistakes, i think one thing u cannot deny is that he is going to develop into a strong character. Once he irons out his mistakes (which i believe he will with time) he will definitely be captain material.

well,, Yeah he make some mistakes, I think it is a bit weird to see him start a match, especially in big matches

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
And still really young on top of it :lol:
It's looking good. Wish Caceres would hurry up and secretly discover a flood of ability as a LB or something to have us sorted. Sly's not got another season in him, i reckon.

Home of Barca Fans