3 - Gerard Pique

X

xaviniesta

he always says on his twitter how he playes poker with his friends. this guy really is living in a dream.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah. Hate to break it but the fad was started here. Heck, it has grown so much that even high school kids are rocking them here....

I only left SF 6 months back and I really don't recall it's prevalence there...Overall numbers are probably higher in the US but if someone is wearing headphones here, they are always the ones from Dre...It's a bit odd, IMO, but then again they're all still rockin' those skinny jeans here too :lol:

Richard.H

I only left SF 6 months back and I really don't recall it's prevalence there...Overall numbers are probably higher in the US but if someone is wearing headphones here, they are always the ones from Dre...It's a bit odd, IMO, but then again they're all still rockin' those skinny jeans here too :lol:

Socal is much different than Norcal. It feels as though both are different states in my opinion due to do different types of people living in each area.

Don't know the origins of the skinny jeans. Was that started in Europe or the U.S.?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Socal is much different than Norcal. It feels as though both are different states in my opinion due to do different types of people living in each area.

True, true...I did schooling in SoCal before living in NoCal and I didn't quite understand the animosity & differences...After having lived in NoCal for 7 years, I do ;)

Don't know the origins of the skinny jeans. Was that started in Europe or the U.S.?

The more appropriate issue is what can be done about it?!! :p

I've always wondered, what's the thrill for rich people playing poker?
Also it can't really be that hard having a stone cold poker face when loosing a few hundred k means nothing to you.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I've always wondered, what's the thrill for rich people playing poker?
Also it can't really be that hard having a stone cold poker face when loosing a few hundred k means nothing to you.

You don't know too many rich people then...Some are bored, I remember playing late night at a table in Vegas next to Barkley...He didn't seem to care...Then there are others who it's a type of sport for them

We used to get together and do a group trip to Tahoe each winter with friends and we'd end up playing a card game a lot of the time called Mafia...Reminds me of poker in some ways where you really have to work the room, read others and be stealth about your own 'hand'...You really learn who is good at gaming others

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Vote for your preferred Gerard Pique smiley:

pique.png

Home of Barca Fans