3 - Gerard Pique

T

tigerlily

Since Puyol has been out the last few games, Pique sure has matured even more in his defending... he might start shouting at Abidal/Milito pretty soon :lol:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
gerardpiqueshakirafesta.jpg

Koma

The guy is the bigest legend in football, at the age of 24 he won everything he can, he plays in the biggest club in the world, has salary that most people of the world can't imagine, and he fu** Shakira.

Some people know why they live.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Supposedly she recently got out of a longterm relationship, Shakira...That combined with being 10 years older than Pique, I doubt this thing is anything more than fun

Didn't know it but apparently Shakira has Catalan roots

Pepe Silvia

The guy is the bigest legend in football, at the age of 24 he won everything he can, he plays in the biggest club in the world, has salary that most people of the world can't imagine, and he fu** Shakira.

Some people know why they live.
Yeah the guy is the best there is.

And whoa whoa whoa I had no idea he was bumpin' uglies with Shakira?! wow okay whole new level of respect. haha

I like that face he makes when he disagrees with a ref or player on the pitch but finds it hilarious at the same time. Sounds like he's saying "No, no, no" while smiling. I know the world is okay when he does stuff like that. haha

Home of Barca Fans