27 - Lamine Yamal

Gnidrologist

Wasn't Burgos once assistant of Cholo? trash talking like that is prolly a casual thing among these uber masculine sportspeople. People getting their panties in a bunch, when some guy starts his hardman routine is really sign of our times. 100 years back nobody would pay attention, because people talked what they wanted. Good things, bad things, smart shit, dumb shit. Whatever. Nobody gives a shit. Now days the entire society seems like neurotic woman lots of insecurities that it tries to amend by attacking other people for no reason at all.
Btw, "media" shouldn't exist at all.

Andresito

Staff member
Lamine's father on Instagram:
“Good morning world, I just ask for respect for other people’s kids. Thank you.”

Father's account name on Insta is hustle_hard_304 :lol: Just hope he won't become a big problem in the future like some other greedy relatives/agents we've had to deal with in the past.

CatalinR10

He shouldn't have , in no way , been the one to be first subbed out of the game.

Bad mistake from Xavi to sub out a young guy full of energy instead of that old Lewandowski.

Sailor Mars

The team didn't look too good starting out and were on the back foot even before Araujo's red card. He pulled something out of nothing and made the goal happen, but another 2nd leg in the CL knockouts, and another shaky performance from the team in the first 30 min.

you down 1 player ... your midfield is too slow & you have a grandpa as a striker

what the genius xavi did ?? he took off the only threat he has & left dead legs pedri & lewa out there & left psg going forward knowing there is nothing to be afraid of since yamal is gone

if i were yamal & i would play the remaining matches for myself and trying scoring lots of goals now & being selfish

F xavi F lewa

JohnN

Oh my boy... I literally thought "we are doomed", the minute he was subbed off instead of Lewa.
No one to hold up play, no one to dribble.. How can Xavi miss this? Araujo is to blame 50% for this loss. But this change was not the right one, and it's not hindsight. The kid will have his chances at CL glory if he keeps this up, but I am not sure Barcelona is the right club for him at the moment.

Porque

There's no way he could have stayed on with that sending off unfortunately.

Maybe in hindsight Pedri should have been sacrificed considering he was the least match fit. But then the only guys who could have put the shift to replace him in Bob and Christ were suspended.

Home of Barca Fans