27 - Lamine Yamal

Xtroverto

La Liga's salary cap rules are more complex than that. Our salary cap have been around that level for the last couple of years yet we're still spending almost double that so no we don't need to sell our best young players.

If we ever get to the point where the club becomes a poor man's Borussia Dortmund and have to sell all their best young talents to function as a football club you bet the club will be converted to a S.A.D. and open up for investors with the socio model going away.

This is totally incorrect, the salary limit for the 2022/2023 season was -144 millon euros before all the levers brought in back to 655 million, which is a completely fictional limit as it is entirely dependent on the club selling of its assets. You guys seems to have forgot that the club had to let go of Messi for the very simple reason it could not afford to pay his salary anymore.

It is not healthy to play the ostrich game, sooner or later you run out of oxygen. The first sign of loosing touch with reality is pretending everything is hunky dory just so that you don't have to face reality. Laporta is just about as reliable as a Mexican drug dealer, he will run the club into the ground and then pretend it was all inevitable when reality catches up to him.

jamrock

This is totally incorrect, the salary limit for the 2022/2023 season was -144 millon euros before all the levers brought in back to 655 million, which is a completely fictional limit as it is entirely dependent on the club selling of its assets. You guys seems to have forgot that the club had to let go of Messi for the very simple reason it could not afford to pay his salary anymore.

It is not healthy to play the ostrich game, sooner or later you run out of oxygen. The first sign of loosing touch with reality is pretending everything is hunky dory just so that you don't have to face reality. Laporta is just about as reliable as a Mexican drug dealer, he will run the club into the ground and then pretend it was all inevitable when reality catches up to him.
Wrong again.

Messi left because we allowed his contract to expire, which meant he was basically a new player and we couldn't register him in his wages.

We won't have to sell any of the players already register in order to lower our salary to 200m.

You just don't understand, it's cool though.

The salary limit will give us issues with
Rogue
Gavi
And I think Martinez

Because we registered them in a round about way, that's it.

jamrock

Before making blanket statements like that, I suggest you make yourself familiar with la liga FFP rules, then you can combine those rules with FC Barcelonas financial statments for the last 3 seasons and tell me that Javier Tebas has no clue what he is talking about.

La liga FFP rules

Lol you 10000% didn't read that.

But anyways I'm done with this, you just don't fully understand the rules, it's cool.

We don't have to sell to get our wages down to 200m, but a few good sales would allow us to get back to. 1:1 and we can register players more freely.

Hopefully you get it soon

Joan

Of course no one would've sold young Iniesta, Xavi or Messi had they known they'd succeed. But on the other hand, plenty here wish we sold Fati when the time was right. Or even Pedri.

Lamine is still 16. Plenty of opportunities for things to go south. But there won't be any crazy offers so it's a pointless discussion.

Xtroverto

Lol you 10000% didn't read that.

But anyways I'm done with this, you just don't fully understand the rules, it's cool.

We don't have to sell to get our wages down to 200m, but a few good sales would allow us to get back to. 1:1 and we can register players more freely.

Hopefully you get it soon

Extraordinary levels of ostrich game going on here, you can try to square a circle in any number of ways you like, the laws of reality says you will never succeed.

Also, when rats jump of a sinking ship, it is not because they like to swim in open water, it is because they prefer it over drowning.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This was our salary limit when the transfer window ended in the summer. Our payroll was still 400m+.
So no we don't need to sell players because of it, it will however make it tough for us to register new players long-term.

Pasted-into-New-La-Liga-salary-limits-revealed.jpg

Windhook

Agree. That goal and shooting style I compare to Thierry Henry and Lamine has been trying to master it for a while. He's legit wonderkid, one of the top talents in the world.

Lamine needs to work on his frame though, leg muscles. He's making a lot of sudden movements to feint opponents, but that's a toll on his knees and thighs.

kattanib

Agree. That goal and shooting style I compare to Thierry Henry and Lamine has been trying to master it for a while. He's legit wonderkid, one of the top talents in the world.

Lamine needs to work on his frame though, leg muscles. He's making a lot of sudden movements to feint opponents, but that's a toll on his knees and thighs.
Maybe he can do with a thigh massage ;)

Home of Barca Fans